After all hard work, we’ve managed to created materials related to the topic of our project: entrepreneurship education and social inclusion.
Materials created by teachers:
- Booklet on Good Practices on Citizenship and Entrepreneurship Education for Social Inclusion in Formal Education, download here.
- Bank of Resources for Teachers on Social Entrepreneurship Education, download here.
- Multilingual dictionary of terms related to entrepreneurial and social skills, available here.
Materials created by students:
- Booklet: “Erasmus Students Taking Action to Change the World”: Booklet-Erasmus-Students-Taking-Action-to-Change-the-World
- Online magazine prepared by the students: https://madmagz.com/magazine/1653842
- Escape Room ‘Make a change’ prepared for schoolmates with the aim of drawing their attention to social issues and make them become more responsible and active citizens.
Do not forget to check out all our videos and materials for dissemination in the dissemination section of this website.